Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mars_Ayane

My name is Mars and I have been modeling for sometime now.  I enjoy modeling because it allows me the opportunity to express myself in so many different ways. I can be very open minded, but I do have my limitations when it comes to nudity. I see the human body as ART and so I would like to keep it that way. In other words I am selective, but still open minded enough to hear of your ideas.  I get worked up when it comes to modeling, because it's what makes me happy. So for photographers that are seeking models with an exotic look please let me know. Working with me, I can assure you that I am hard-working and passionate about creating beautiful images. 

I would like to take my portfolio a step up. If you are interested and feel you have the experience/knowledge to do so I would love to hear your ideas. 

My rates are industry standard, please contact me for more information. I personally answer all business referrals regarding rates and availability. 

I welcome all artists or artistic photographers, as I like to play a role in the creative process. 

Please understand I love working with photographers of ALL experience levels.











From : http://www.modelmayhem.com







No comments:

Post a Comment