Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jayonna Fabro

jayonna-fabro-21
I am from Columbus, Ohio. I grew up in a small country town right outside of Columbus. As soon as I graduated high school I moved back to the city! I love the country. But, I am a city girl at heart. I currently reside in New York and Columbus. I am Italian, Indian, Irish and white. I love to go out with my girls. I also love snuggling up at home. You may bump into me at the mall or the gym! I love to shop and work out. I also enjoy cooking and traveling. I am very determined and focused. I can be the girl next door. With my big smile and long blond hair. But, I can be the girl you want to spank with the 43 inch backside! Lol!!! -Jayonna Fabro

jayonna-fabro-x

jayonna-fabro-51

jayonna-fabro-1

jayonna-fabro-2

jayonna-fabro-3

jayonna-fabro-7

jayonna-fabro-8

jayonna-fabro-9

jayonna-fabro-13

jayonna-fabro-14

jayonna-fabro-15

jayonna-fabro-17

jayonna-fabro-22

jayonna-fabro-23

jayonna-fabro-27

jayonna-fabro-31

jayonna-fabro-35

jayonna-fabro-46

jayonna-fabro-45

hustlebunny

No comments:

Post a Comment