Monday, January 3, 2011

The Simply Irresistible Redhead Amanda Olson : October 09 Cover Model

Amanda Olson with Black Bikini
Do you have any secret weaknesses or guilty pleasures? We won’t tell anybody… promise. I have a major sweet tooth. It’s not normal!!! You could almost talk me into about anything if there is promise for sugar in the end. Oh and I am a caffeine freak! I can drink like 20 THOUSAND cups of coffee a day. Now that really isnt normal.
Describe your most embarrassing moment. I fell off a treadmill once … and yes there was other people around. Not fun. Scrapped up my knee. lol.
What has been your most memorable experience as a model? My best friend’s little boy saw one of my pictures online of me winning one of my competitions, and I have this HUGE tiara on my head. Well, needless to say .. he really thinks I am a princess. lol. Isn’t that one of the cutest stories ever. So I guess it’s all a matter of perspective whether or not I reached my childhood dream of becoming a princess. )

Amanda Olson on the Cover of Mixed Magazine

Sexy Poses of Amanda Olson Wearing Black Red Bikini


Hot and Juicy Booty of Amanda Olson

Gorgeous Butt with White Bikini of Amanda Olson

Hottie Amanda Olson With White Bikini
mixed-magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment